General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Protecting your Company starts with Commercial General Liability.
If you have a business, then, YES... You need General Liability. Most businesses will have to "provide proof of insurance" or get a "certificate of insurance" to meet requirements of vendors, partners, facilities and even customers. Portland, Oregon area contractors and companies have been relying on the MVW Insurance agency for 40 years. Our top-shelf professional underwriting process and vast relationships in the insurance market enable us to meet the unique demands of our broad customer base.
Do I really need General Liability insurance? Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage. General Liability is different from a personal Umbrella Liability policy and is basis of any commercial package your business might need. With a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Our team of professionals can help you navigate towards just what you need!
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. MVW Insurance Raleigh Hills' liability offerings extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Based in Portland, Oregon, MVW Insurance Raleigh Hills is licensed to provide insurance solutions across multiple states, including California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho and Oregon.